Tuesday, February 28, 2017

DevaCurl Buildup Buster: Micellar Water Cleansing Serum


Hi friends! Today I wanted to give an update on the DevaCurl Buildup Buster, a Micellar Water Cleansing Serum for hair. This product is the only haircare product on the market with micellar technology. What is micellar technology, you ask? Micellar cells act as magnets for dirt and buildup that you might get from your environment, product buildup, etc. The micellar technology makes this product a kind of "clarifier" for hair. However if you have curly hair and you have ever used a clarifying shampoo you know they can tend to be harsh and drying, causing unwanted frizz and even breakage. This is where Buildup Buster stands out! Rather than a traditional clarifying shampoo, Buildup Buster has more of a serum-like consistency, and contains jojoba and absynnian seed oil  to keep the hair and scalp well hydrated. 

I am personally very impressed with the Buildup Buster, and I definitely see it becoming part of my regular haircare routine.  Not only did it leave my hair smelling and feeling wonderful, it also drastically reduced the flaking on my scalp. I forsee this bottle lasting me a long time, since I only need to use it every 2-3 weeks to deep clean my hair. Check out this video below for a quick description of my personal experiences with this product!

This product was sent to me free for review through Influenster, a website that anyone can join to earn free products to review! This product retails for $28, contains 8 fl oz and can be purchased at devacurl.com, Sephora and Ulta stores. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment