Friday, March 3, 2017

ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadows

ColourPop released new pressed powder shadows in January, and another round in February, for a grand total of 50 individual pans! These pans retail for $5 each, and ColourPop has a deal going on currently where you get a free 4-pan palette when you purchase 4 eyeshadows! I prefer to keep mine in a Z-Palette, so I can see them all at once!
Here are the swatches! Every time I swatch these beautiful shadows I fall in love with them all over again. I think ColourPop did a really great job with the formula of both the matte and shimmer shadows.  They have amazing pigmentation, and they blend into each other just beautifully!
Here are the 4-pan palettes you can buy on the ColourPop website, however each of these shades are available as singles as well, you can see the swatches above! 
 In the lo-key palette, the shades are:  Take it Slow, I Owe You, Running Late, Criss Cross.
In the hi-maintenance palette the shades are: Just in Time, High Strung, Get Out, Cute Alert.

I absolutely love these shadows and I highly recommend them! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment