Saturday, March 4, 2017

Weekend Favorites



Hi friends! In today's post I am  sharing  a few things I have fallen in love with lately! My favorite places to browse the internet  (when I'm not shopping for makeup) are Etsy, Pinterest, and my favorite blogs. Where do you spend your time browsing? 

How lovely are these Half Moon Brass Earrings? I love the simple design paired with the natural texture and slight imperfections.

I adore these Vintage Cactus Salt & Pepper Shakers! My salt shaker recently broke so I am in need of a new set. Plus I love anything cute and vintage!
These Brass Pineapple Bookends are so beautiful! I  dream of a wall-to-wall bookcase full of books and beautiful bookends like these! #dreamhouse

I already made Lila a shirt that says "Big Sister" but how cute would she look in this Big Sister Shirt?? It looks nice a light for the spring & summer too!

How precious are these Superhero Rag Dolls? If I got these for Lila, I would have to keep them on their own special shelf when she wasn't playing with them, they are literally handmade works of art!

My goal this month is to try these DIY Maternity Jeans!!!

Another simple DIY I want to try, this DIY Easy Choker T-Shirt could give pizzazz to an old boring  t-shirt, or in my case maternity shirts!

I am absolutely obsessed with the Busbee Style Style Reboot Series. Erin Busbee is a fashion blogger and YouTuber who has amazing style advice for all ages, but particularly adult women. She just started this weekly series and I have already learned so much!!! Her videos include: Challenges, Style Journey, Styling Basics, Dressing Your Age, Tricks to Make You Look Skinnier, and Identifying Your Style. I think I'm going to write a post in the future about identifying my own personal style! 

I'd love to hear what you guys have been loving this week! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and I'd like to leave you with this quote: 


0 comments:

Post a Comment