Thursday, February 15, 2018

Stylish One-Pieces with Cupshe

Hello everyone! 
As a mother of 2 and almost 6 months post partum, I am constantly pulled between wanting to express my creativity through fashion but also wanting to be modest and cover up my body's less flattering parts. Not to mention the pull of society that when you are a Mom you must not be sexy. In other words, I want to wear something that makes me feel like myself while looking classy, mom-appropriate but not frumpy. Ya feel me?

So I was surfing Pinterest (do they still call it surfing?) when I saw a really cute swimsuit. I pinned it, and then saw another and another, and thus I discovered Cupshe. I haven't personally tried any of these, but the designs are just incredible, as are the prices - all under $30!

There are dozens of adorable styles, but here are a few of my favorites! Can you tell that I'm ready for summer??











0 comments:

Post a Comment